Florida Driving Record
There's No Easier Way To Get Your Florida Drivers Record!
SAVE MONEY BY CHECKING YOUR DRIVING RECORD
There are many different reasons that you may want to request a copy of your Florida driving record, but all of them are good ones. Your DHSMV Florida driver record is just as important as your credit report and you should check it just as often. Knowing what is on your driving record is the only way for you to start saving money on your car insurance and we could all use some extra cash in our pockets.
BE SURE THAT:
- There is no incorrect information on your Florida driving record
- You have received credit for any traffic school courses you have taken in the past
- You have received the proper credit for all fines and tickets you have paid
IT'S SO EASY TO DO
Obtaining a copy of your Florida driver record used to be such a hassle because you would be waiting in line all day at the DMV, but we have really simplified the process for you. We already have all the forms you need on our website, so all you have to do is fill in your information, sign at the bottom and submit your payment. We have even designed a feature that allows you to use your computer mouse to actually simulate your signature right on the screen.
YOU HAVE MORE OPTIONS:
- Email. Email is one of the most convenient things in the 21st century, so it seems appropriate that we use this for your driver record too. We process your forms right away and if you choose, we can email you a copy of your driver record and then you will have as many copies as you need.
- US Mail. If you choose we can print a copy of your driver record out for you and mail it right to your house. Make a note that it may take anywhere from 5 to 7 days for you to receive it in the mail.
- Express Delivery. If you need a copy of your record sooner we can send it to you with express overnight or 2-day shipping via FedEx.